All businesses from small startups to large organisations can reap massive benefits in efficiency by allowing BOSS Business Office Support Services to take over the reins for part of their business.
Cost Savings involved are one of the most attractive benefits of outsourcing. Outsourcing your business’s routine, everyday functions to an outside provider gives you greater control over your capital costs, allowing you to better allocate the money required to perform certain tasks.
Efficiency is another key selling point of outsourcing. Freeing up your business’s daily workload by letting someone else complete back of house jobs gives you the time to focus on the more critical tasks, while specialists take care of these tasks for you. Not only do you eliminate such tasks completely from your agenda, but someone with the dedicated expertise and knowledge does it proficiently for you.
Time, funds and resources to focus on other, more important areas of your business. As a small business starting out, growth and innovation will be high priorities, and you can’t expect to reach these goals with mundane administrative hassles slowing you down.
With someone else taking care of the nitty gritty for you, you can focus on taking your business to the next level.
Almost every business function or process can be outsourced these days, from systems, finances, people and many other tasks, so it pays to assess where the deficiencies lie in your business and whether outsourcing is a viable solution. Our in-house Business Strategist can help you find the right solution and provide you with options to more forward.
Even things such as your cash flow management can be outsourced to BOSS Business Office Support Services. If you have a lot of invoices owing and your customers aren’t paying on time, you can maintain your relationship with your customer and let us follow up the outstanding funds.
Indicative Outsourced Services
- Manage software developers to create custom software tailored to your business workflows and processes.
- Convert or set up and implement a number of software platforms.
- Develop and maintain your business management system, with all your policies, procedures/work instructions, registers, forms, resources and templates.
- Financial daily insights provided and detailed monthly financial review with commentary.
- BAS revision, preparation and lodgement (including GST, WET, FTC, PAYG W, SGC, TPAR and payment for PAYG I, FBT)
- TPAR revision, preparation and lodgement
- Payment Summaries, pevision, preparation and lodgement
- Banking review, loan arrangements and forward strategic financial planning.
- Bookkeeping, process transactions, reconciliation reports, inventory management, asset management, insurance / risk management.
- Customer management, quotes, sales invoices, statements, payment gateways, debtor management.
- Supplier Management, purchase orders, bill entries, cash flow analysis, supplier payments, remittances, negotiating with suppliers, expense reviews.
- Payroll processing, including all related payroll liabilities such as child support, PAYG W, superannuation, work cover, STP, etc
- Negotiating awards, agreements and flexible arrangements.
- Recruitment services, job analysis, advertising, selections, interviewing, references, pay rates and onboarding.
- Employee management, workcover claims, appraisals, training and development, conflict, etc
- Termination and redundancy services, process termination pay, exit interviews, succession planning.